2019 Land Pride QH15
Call for Price
Not all 3-point products are quick-hitch adaptable, especially older units of any brand. With our adjustable top hook, Land Pride's hitch has a better chance of fitting older 3-point attachments. Look for the Quick Hitch logo to denote applicable Land Pride products. Land Pride's 3-Point Quick-Hitch is available for a Cat. 1 hitch allowing you to easily hook on to implements, some without ever leaving the tractor seat. Implement dealers, rental yards, implement manufacturers, landscape contractors, professional turf managers, nurseries, municipalities, and large feedlot operations can increase productivity by using the Land Pride QH15 Quick-Hitch. Optional top link is required for implements that have a swiveling top link. This keeps the top link attached when going through ditches.
- Adjustable top hook: Enables adjustment if needed on implements that are not true Cat.
- Standard lower link pin size: 7/8" Cat. l pin size
- Accepts various lower hitch pin sizes: Various pins up to 1 1/8" can be securely locked
- Design fits variety of Land Pride products.: Useful time saver when working on multiple projects.
- Optional floating top link: For implements that have a swiveling top link.
- Automatic lock on lower 3-point pins: Lower pins on implement lock into place, no need to get off tractor
- Cost effective versatility: Only one unit needed per tractor and implement. No separate piece for the implement side.
- 3-Point hitch: Category 1
- Maximum lift Capacity: 2000 lb. (907.2 kg) At 24" (61.0 cm) back from implement’s lower 3-point hitch pins. Implement hitch must match hitch category listed above.
- Overall width: 32 5/8" (82.9 cm)
- Overall height: 23 1/4" (59.1 cm)
- Overall length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Weight without floating top link: 70 lbs (31.8 kg)
- Top hitch: Adjustable
- Hitch pin lock: Automatic on implement’s lower 3-point hitch pins
- Hitch Type
- Category 1, 3-Point
- 32 5/8 in. (82.9 cm)
- 23 1/4 in. (59.1 cm)
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- 70 lb. (31.8 kg)