2019 Land Pride BB2596
Call for Price
Land Pride's 25 Series Fixed Bar Box Scrapers are ideal for building sites, feedlots, outdoor arenas, and on farm and ranch lanes or roadways. Two welded braces extending from front to rear of bucket plus welded gussets between the side panels and moldboard provide exceptional strength for keeping the Box Scraper square under heavy loads. Dirt rolls off of the roll-formed moldboard while scraping, creating less drag and you will get twice the wear on the cutting edge due to its reversability.
- 5/16" & 3/8" Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Square tubing shank support: Many competitors use angle iron. Box tubing is stronger.
- Clevis -type lower 3-point hitch: Much stronger than pin type hitch.
- 4 Position heat treated spring steel shanks: Offers flexibility for deep to shallow settings and Heat-treated for longevity.
- Working width: 96"
- HP Range: 25-55 HP
- Roll-formed moldboard: Roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions.
- 17" Moldboard height: High material capacity
- Moldboard: Heavy moldboard with precise roll holds its shape under heavy loads
- Heat treated dimpled-on tips: Easy to replace tips that are heat treated for toughness.
- Heat-treated, reversible, and replaceable cutting blades: Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blades.
- Rear backfill blade: Rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor.
- Category 1 3-point hitch with Quick Hitch capability: Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick Hitch capability allows for easy hook-up.
- Heavy 4" x 4" X 5/16" front beam with 5/16" x 1" shank hole reinforcement: Reinforcement adds additional strength to shank tube right behind shank where maximum pressure is applied.
- Strong Bucket Reinforcement: Two welded braces extending from front to rear of bucket plus welded gussets between the side panels and moldboard provide exceptional strength for keeping the Box Scraper square under heavy loads.
- Model Numbers: BB2596
- Working Width: 96 in. (2.44 m)
- Capacity: 19.6 cu. ft. (0.56 cu m)
- Weight: 658 lb. (298.5 kg)
- Number of Shanks: 8
- Shank Material: 3/4 in. x 2 9/16 in. x 18 in. (1.9 cm x 6.5 cm x 45.7 cm) Heat Treated Spring Steel
- Vertical Shank Positions: 4- positions (2 1/4 in. & 1/4 in. (57 mm & 6 mm) above and 1 3/4 in. & 3 3/4 in. (4.4 cm & 9.5 cm) below scraper end plates)
- Shank Tip Construction: Replaceable heat treated dimpled-on tips
- Shank Beam: 4 in. x 4 in. x 5/16 in. (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 8 mm) Square tubing with 5/16 in. x 1 in. (8 mm x 25 mm) full length shank reinforcements
- Lift Mechanism: Manual lift with shank pin & hairpin cotter at each shank
- Moldboard: Roll-Formed Moldboard - 17 in. (43.2 cm) High
- Side Panels: 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick x 16 in. (40.6 cm) high x 24 in. (61.0 cm) deep
- Depth of Bucket: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Bucket Reinforcement: Two Welded Braces to Rear of Bucket Gusset Between Side Panel and Moldboard
- Cutting Blades: 2 ea. 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15.2 cm) high carbon, heat treated cutting edges; reversible and replaceable
- Maximum HP Rating: 55 horsepower (41.0 kW)
- A-Frame Material: 1/2 in. x 9 in. (1.3 cm x 22.9 cm) A36 Flat Bar
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Double strap lower hitches Cat. I (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Vertical Shank Positions: 4
- Cutting Width
- 96 in. (2.44 m)
- 96 3/4 in. (2.46 m)
- 34 1/8 in. (86.7 cm)
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in. (43.2 cm)
- 19.6 cu. ft. (0.56 cu m)
- 658 lb. (298.5 kg)